Job Title: Technician
Effective: Near Future – get your resume on file now!
Starting Wage: $17+, DOE
Location: Headquarters based in Santa Fe, NM
- Must possess valid driver’s license
- Must be able to operate a variety of hand and power tools
- Must be able to operate a smart phone
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Must be a person of integrity
- Skill with backhoe highly desirable
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintenance work includes: cleaning septic tank filters, measuring sludge levels, taking effluent samples, testing and trouble-shooting pump operation and controls, as well as drip irrigation and controls.
- Installation work involves: helping to excavate and trench, set tanks, and make plumbing and electrical connections.
- Technicians progress to independently completing maintenance and repair projects.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills to work with our staff and with customers.
- Must be available for regular on-call schedules and OT as emergency situations dictate.
- One week vacation after one year of employment
To Apply: Please respond by mail or email (see Contact page) with a letter of interest, resume and references.